About This Course
Overseas career counselling refers to the process where aspiring students reach out to experts in the education domain to assess their options, craft a game plan, and make the best choice for themselves to fulfil their study abroad dream. Study abroad experts commit to the student from the start to end. From the point that the student decides to study abroad, starts his college selection process, narrows down on a particular university and course, and then begins the grueling and challenging aspect of writing a flawless application, each step is guided minutely by the abroad education consultants.
This program is designed to provide an opportunity to all aspirants who require valuable and necessary information in the field of Overseas Career Counseling. By joining this course, you will be experts in the domain of overseas education and career, know every nuanced detail that helps client get into top universities or companies abroad.
Scope Of Diploma in Overseas Career Counseling
- Career Counseling Centers
- Private practices
- Non-profit Organizations
- Corporate Institutions
Who can join?
- Teachers, Trainers, Counselors, and Students who wish to upgrade their skills. Anyone who is interested in Overseas Career Counseling
- above 17
- 12th class psychology students, BA and MA students pursuing psychology, counselors and anyone who wants to learn psychology.
Duration Of this Course:
- 1 Year
Fee structure –
- One Time Payment: 24000/-
- Installment Fee: 25500/-
- first Installment:10000/-, Second Installment:8000/-, Third Installment:7500/-.
How will the course benefit you?
-By joining the course, you will be able to:
- Guide students with their overseas education and career options after understanding their profile and desired course.
- Assist students on deciding on the universities/colleges and programs to opt for.
- Help students build their profile (sop/lor/resume).
- Provide insights on career outcomes based on their preferred options.
- Budgeting and financial management
- Addressing ethical issues in overseas career counseling
- Conducting periodic evaluations and feedback sessions
a) Will I get study material?
Ans. Yes, you will get eBooks, notes, ppt and recordings which you can access from the ABCD application and google drive too.
b) Will a certificate be provided?
Ans. Yes, after the classes and submission of assignments, case study and activities, you will be provided with 3 certificates which are provided from ICPEM registered under Niti Ayog, Govt. of India and APCDA. You will get a hardcopy at your doorstep.
c) Can I get placement after this?
Ans. This Diploma is helpful for gaining practical and theoretical knowledge but not for any placement. You can add it as a qualification degree in your resume.
- Students who are interested in psychology, internship, learning clinical aspects, update their existing knowledge in psychology.