About This Course
A certified parenting coach is a professional who works with parents and caregivers to help them understand and overcome challenges in their everyday lives. Parent coaches can offer support, insight, and reassurance in a non-judgmental way. A parent coach helps parents clarify how they want their relationships with their children to be and offers them tools to create a deeper and more fulfilling connection for their family.
This course is designed to provide an opportunity to all aspirants who require valuable and necessary information in the field of Parenting. By joining this course, you will get a deep understanding of Parenting skills.
Who can join?
- Parents, Teachers, Trainers, Counselors, and learners who wish to gain tools, knowledge, confidence, and capability as a parenting coach.
Duration Of this Course
- 4 Weeks
- Above 17
Fee structure –
- One Time Payment: 3500/-
- Installment Fee: 3999/-
How will the course benefit you?
-By the Joining This Course, You will be Able to Understand:
- Improving family relationships
- Increasing confidence in parenting skills
- Developing problem-solving skills
- Improving communication
- Creating a calmer, happier family dynamicEmpowering parents to make intentional decisions.
- Helping parents understand their child's needs.
- Supporting parents in learning how to handle their own emotions.
- Helping parents work on personal issues that might be making it difficult to parent effectively.
- Providing information about child development.
a) Will I get study material?
Ans. Yes, you will get eBooks, notes, ppt and recordings which you can access from the ABCD application and google drive too.
b) Will a certificate be provided?
Ans. Yes, after the classes you will be provided with a certificate which is provided from ICPEM registered under Niti Ayog, Govt. of India. You will get a hardcopy at your doorstep.
c) Can I get placement after this?
Ans. This Certification course is helpful for gaining practical and theoretical knowledge but not for any placement. You can add it as a qualification degree in your resume.
- Students who are interested in psychology, internship, learning clinical aspects, update their existing knowledge in psychology.