About This Course
Guidance and Counselling is the process of helping individuals discover and develop their educational, vocational, and psychological potentialities and thereby to achieve an optimal level of personal happiness and social usefulness. The aim of guidance and counselling is to enhance coping skills, promote decision making, assist behavior change and improve interpersonal relationships. Guidance and counselling determine the interest, intelligence, attitude, personality, and abilities of a person. Counsellors work with individuals to make desirable adjustments in any area of experience. Guidance providers stay updated and possess knowledge of employment, internship, future study possibilities and other relevant factors. Thus, they support people in exploring their own options. Guidance and counselling can be utilized at every phase of life. It can be a continuous process starting from childhood and continuing through adolescence to older age.
This program is designed to provide an opportunity to all aspirants who require valuable and necessary information in the field of Guidance and Counseling. By joining this course, you will understand the art of counseling and specific knowledge, understanding, skill attitudes and values that are required by a counselor.
Scope Of Diploma in Guidance And Counseling
- Community Counsellor
- Old Age Homes
- Counselling Centers
- Child Development Centers
- Career Counselling Centers
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Child And Adolescent guidance Centers
- Marital Counselling Centers
- NGOs, and any field where counselling services are needed.
Who can join?
- Teachers, Trainers, Counselors, and Students who wish to upgrade their skills. Anyone who is interested in Counseling and guidance.
- Above 17
- 12th class psychology students, BA and MA students pursuing psychology, counselors and anyone who wants to learn psychology.
Duration Of this Course:
- 1 Year
Fee structure –
- One Time Payment: 27999/-
- Installment Fee: 32000/-
- first Installment:10000/-, Second Installment:8000/-, Third Installment:7000/-, Fourth Installment:7000/-.
How will the course benefit you?
-By joining the course, you will be able to understand:
- The phases of the counseling process
- Characteristics of an effective counselor
- Challenges faced by a counselor.
- Skills to build client-counselor relationship.
- Ethical guidelines of Counseling
- Types of Counseling-Different types of psychological tests, their testing procedure, scoring, recording, reporting
- Factors of the abnormal behavior
- Understanding types of neurotic and psychotic disorders, their symptoms, causes and treatment through case studies.
- Understanding types of child and adolescence disorders, their symptoms, causes and treatment through case studies.
- Process of different types of counseling and therapies
a) Will I get study material?
Ans. Yes, you will get eBooks, notes, ppt and recordings which you can access from the ABCD application and google drive too.
b) Will a certificate be provided?
Ans. Yes, after the classes and submission of assignments, case study and activities, there will be an online exam after which you will be provided with a Marksheet and a certificate which is provided from ICPEM registered under Niti Ayog, Govt. of India. You will get a hardcopy at your doorstep.
c) Can I get placement after this?
Ans. This Diploma is helpful for gaining practical and theoretical knowledge but not for any placement. You can add it as a qualification degree in your resume.
- Students who are interested in psychology, internship, learning clinical aspects, update their existing knowledge in psychology.