About This Course
Child development refers to the sequence of physical, language, thought and emotional changes that occur in a child from birth to the beginning of adulthood. During this process a child progresses from dependency on their parents/guardians to increasing independence. Child development is strongly influenced by genetic factors (genes passed on from their parents) and events during prenatal life. It is also influenced by environmental facts and the child’s learning capacity.
This program is designed to provide an opportunity to all aspirants who require valuable and necessary information in child development. By joining this course, you can understand the complexity of the contexts in which young children live and equipping them to make interventions based on a systems approach.
Scope Of Diploma in Child Development
- Work in setting that involve childcare and education (work as a teacher’s assistant, childcare worker, or tutor)
- Child and Youth Counselor
- Special Education Assistant
- Child Development Specialist
- Parenting Coach or Educator
- Early intervention Specialist
- Research Assistant
- Child And Family Services
- Behavioural Technician
Who can join?
- Teachers, Trainers, Counselors, and Students who wish to upgrade their skills. Parents or any other person interested in the child’s psyche.
- above 17
- 12th class psychology students, BA and MA students pursuing psychology, counselors and anyone who wants to learn psychology.
Duration Of this Course:
- 1 Year
Fee structure –
- One Time Payment: 22500/-
- Installment Fee: 25000/-
- first Installment:10000/-, Second Installment:8000/-, Third Installment:7000/-.
How will the course benefit you?
-By joining the course, you will be able to Understand:
- Gain knowledge of developmental milestones
- Understanding the physical, social, emotional, language and cognitive development and their theories in children.
- Skills for supporting children’s progress.
- Provides the foundation for all future learning, behavior and health
a) Will I get study material?
Ans. Yes, you will get eBooks, notes, ppt and recordings which you can access from the ABCD application and google drive too.
b) Will a certificate be provided?
Ans. Yes, after the classes and submission of assignments, case study and activities, there will be an online exam after which you will be provided with a Marksheet and a certificate which is provided from ICPEM registered under Niti Ayog, Govt. of India. You will get a hardcopy at your doorstep.
c) Can I get placement after this?
Ans. This Diploma is helpful for gaining practical and theoretical knowledge but not for any placement. You can add it as a qualification degree in your resume.
- Students who are interested in psychology, internship, learning clinical aspects, update their existing knowledge in psychology.