About This Course
Child psychology is the study of subconscious and conscious childhood development. Child psychologists observe how a child interacts with their parents, themselves, and the world, to understand their mental development. When a child grows up, he must go through the developmental stages, from birth to adulthood, which is of a progressive nature. Besides, a lot of factors including genetics, environmental, and cultural factors influence these developmental stages. Child psychology is important because it can help parents and teachers better understand how their kids tick as well as how best to support them to become well rounded individuals.
This program is designed to provide an opportunity to all aspirants who require valuable and necessary information in child psychology. By joining this course, you can identify the abnormality at a very early stage and get to the roots of such abnormal behaviors, e.g., anxiety, hyperactivity, and other issues concerned with learning. You will be able to help prevent, diagnose and evaluate the delays in normal development or abnormalities in children.
Scope Of Diploma in Child Psychology
- Work in setting that involve childcare and education (work as a teacher’s assistant, childcare worker, or tutor)
- Child and Youth Counselor
- Special Education Assistant
- Child Development Specialist
- Parenting Coach or Educator
- Early Intervention Specialist
- Research Assistant
- Child and Family Services
- Behavioural Technician
Who can join?
- Teachers, Trainers, Counselors, and Students who wish to upgrade their skills. Parents or any other person interested in the child’s psyche.
- above 17
- 12th class psychology students, BA and MA students pursuing psychology, counselors and anyone who wants to learn psychology.
Duration Of this Course:
- 1 Year
Fee structure –
- One Time Payment: 22500/-
- Installment Fee: 25000/-
- There are 3 Instalments-:10000/- (Admission Time) 8000/- (1st Month End) 7000/- (2nd Month End)
How will the course benefit you?
-By joining the course, you will be able to Understand:
- Understand the Basics of Child psychology.
- Understand the physical, social, emotional, language and cognitive development in children.
- Various leaning disorders in children, their Types, Causes, symptoms and treatment.
- Understanding Behavioral problems in children through case studies
- Understanding Neurodevelopmental disorders in children through case studies
a) Will I get study material?
Ans. Yes, you will get eBooks, notes, ppt and recordings which you can access from the ABCD application and google drive too.
b) Will a certificate be provided?
Ans. Yes, after the classes and submission of assignments, case study and activities, there will be an online exam after which you will be provided with a Marksheet and a certificate which is provided from ICPEM registered under Niti Ayog, Govt. of India. You will get a hardcopy at your doorstep.
c) Can I get placement after this?
Ans. This Diploma is helpful for gaining practical and theoretical knowledge but not for any placement. You can add it as a qualification degree in your resume.
- Students who are interested in psychology, internship, learning clinical aspects, update their existing knowledge in psychology.