About This Course
Career counseling guides individuals in making informed decisions about education, training, and career choices. The purpose of career counselling is to help individuals identify their skills, interests, values, and personality traits, and use this information to discover career-related goals that match their unique strengths and preferences. During a career counselling session, a career counsellor will use various tools and techniques to help clients explore their career options and make informed decisions. These tools may include career assessments, interest inventories, and personality tests. Through these assessments, clients can gain a better understanding of their skills, interests, and values, which can help them make informed decisions about their career path. Career counselling can also help individuals identify potential barriers to their career goals and develop strategies to overcome them.
This program is designed to provide an opportunity to all aspirants who require valuable and necessary information in the field of Career Counseling and Guidance. By joining this course, you will be able to assist individuals in making and implementing informed educational and occupational choices.
Scope of Diploma in Career Counseling
- Career Counselor/Advisor
- Human Resources (HR) Professional
- Life Coach
- Education Counselor
- Resume and Interview Coach
- Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor
- Workforce Development Specialist
- Employee Assistance program (EAP) Counselor
- Job Placement Specialist
- Consultant or Trainer
Who can join?
- Teachers, Trainers, Counselors, and Students who wish to upgrade their skills. Anyone who is interested in Overseas Career Counseling.
- above 17
- 12th class psychology students, BA and MA students pursuing psychology, counselors and anyone who wants to learn psychology.
Duration Of this Course:
- 1 Year
Fee structure –
- One Time Payment: 22500/-
- Installment Fee: 25000/-
- first Installment:10000/-, Second Installment:8000/-, Third Installment:7000/-.
How will the course benefit you?
-By joining the course, you will be able to Understand:
- Guide students with their overseas education and career options after understanding their profile and desired course.
- Assist students on deciding on the universities/colleges and programs to opt for.
- Help students build their profile (sop/lor/resume).
- Provide insights on career outcomes based on their preferred options.
a) Will I get study material?
Ans. Yes, you will get eBooks, notes, ppt and recordings which you can access from the ABCD application and google drive too.
b) Will a certificate be provided?
Ans. Yes, after the classes and submission of assignments, case study and activities, you will be provided with 3 certificates which are provided from ICPEM registered under Niti Ayog, Govt. of India and APCDA. You will get a hardcopy at your doorstep.
c) Can I get placement after this?
Ans. This Diploma is helpful for gaining practical and theoretical knowledge but not for any placement. You can add it as a qualification degree in your resume.
- Students who are interested in psychology, internship, learning clinical aspects, update their existing knowledge in psychology.