About This Course
Professional Development is designed to improve employee engagement, boost confidence, increase retention, strengthen relationships, and, most of all, help employees so they can reach their highest potential. Business goals typically prioritize saving costs and increasing margins, but developing employees also contributes to a company’s growth. A wide variety of people, such as teachers, military officers and non-commissioned officers, health care professionals, lawyers, accountants, and engineers engage in professional development. Individuals may participate in professional development because of an interest in lifelong learning, a sense of moral obligation, to maintain and improve professional competence, to enhance career progression, or to comply with professional regulatory requirements.
This course is designed to provide an opportunity to all aspirants who require valuable and necessary information in the field of professional development. By joining this course, you will be able to support a learner in achieving a specific personal or professional goal by providing training and guidance.
Who can join?
- Anyone who wants to become a professional development trainer and has a knack for developing professional skills.
- above 17
- 12th class psychology students, BA and MA students pursuing psychology, counselors and anyone who wants to learn Professional development.
Duration Of this Course:
- 3 Months
Fee structure –
- One Time Payment: 14999 /-
- Installment Fee:18000 /-
How will the course benefit you?
-By joining this course, you will be able to understand:
- Build stronger, more creative problem-solving skills.
- Enhance your project planning, organization, and time management skills.
- Shape more meaningful and productive business relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Increase motivation by demonstrating their employer is invested in their career success.
- Improve communication and transparency with staff members, peers, and senior leaders.
- Increase engagement, boost confidence, and improve retention.
- Invest in employee’s true motivations, talents, self-awareness, work style, competencies, and level of mental toughness.
a} Will I get study material?
Ans. Yes, you will get eBooks, notes, ppt and recordings which you can access from the ABCD application and google drive too.
b} Will a certificate be provided?
Ans. Yes, after the classes and submission of assignments, case study and activities, you will be provided with a certificate which is provided from ICPEM registered under Niti Ayog, Govt. of India. You will get a hardcopy at your doorstep.
c} Can I get placement after this?
Ans. This Certification course is helpful for gaining practical and theoretical knowledge but not for any placement. You can add it as a qualification degree in your resume.
- Students who are interested in psychology, internship, learning clinical aspects, update their existing knowledge in psychology.