About This Course
Personality development refers to the process of developing, enhancing, and changing one’s personality over time. Such development occurs naturally over the course of life, but it can also be modified through intentional efforts. Everyone possesses the qualities that make him/her different from the rest. Every person has a mix of good and bad qualities, which determines their response towards people and situations. Factors, such as genetics, environment, parenting, etc. can influence personality among different people.
This course is designed to provide an opportunity to all aspirants who require valuable and necessary information in the field of personality development. By joining this course, you will be able to improve life skills and inspire people to strive to reach their goals.
Who can join?
- Anyone who wants to become a Personality development trainer and has a knack for developing Personality skills.
- above 17
- 12th class psychology students, BA and MA students pursuing psychology, counselors and anyone who wants to learn Personality development.
Duration Of this Course:
- 3 Months
Fee structure –
- One Time Payment: 14999 /-
- Installment Fee: 18000/-
How will the course benefit you?
- Overcome stress issues
- Boosts confidence
- Being reliable
- Develop positivity
- Improve focus and motivation
- Makes new friends
- Improve both with yourself and others
- Able to adapt to change
- Able to make decisions and solve problems better
a} Will I get study material?
Ans. Yes, you will get eBooks, notes, ppt and recordings which you can access from the ABCD application and google drive too.
b} Will a certificate be provided?
Ans. Yes, after the classes and submission of assignments, case study and activities, you will be provided with a certificate which is provided from ICPEM registered under Niti Ayog, Govt. of India. You will get a hardcopy at your doorstep.
c} Can I get placement after this?
Ans. This Certification course is helpful for gaining practical and theoretical knowledge but not for any placement. You can add it as a qualification degree in your resume.
- Students who are interested in psychology, internship, learning clinical aspects, update their existing knowledge in psychology.