About This Course
Counselling is a form of ‘talk therapy’. It is a process where an individual, couple or family meet with a trained professional counsellor to talk about issues and problems that they are facing in their lives. Professional counselling is confidential and non-judgmental. Counselling can provide people with the opportunity to share their views, be heard and gain new perspectives on their situation and experiences. Counselling can help people to gain clarity surrounding issues. Together with their counsellor people identify and work towards achieving the desired outcomes and goals for counselling.
This course is designed to provide an opportunity to all aspirants who require valuable and necessary information in the field of Counseling. By joining this course, you will get a deep understanding of counseling skills and qualities of an effective counselor.
Who can join?
- Teachers, Trainers, Counselors, and Students who wish to upgrade their skills. Anyone who is interested in Counseling.
- above 17
- 12th class psychology students, BA and MA students pursuing psychology, counselors and anyone who wants to learn psychology.
Duration Of this Course:
- 3 Months
Fee structure –
- One Time Payment: 12500/-
- Installment Fee: 13500/-
- first Installment:5000/-, Second Installment:4500/-, Third Installment:4000/-.
How will the course benefit you?
-By joining the course, you will be able to understand:
- The phases of the counseling process
- Characteristics of an effective counselor
- Challenges faced by a counselor.
- Skills to build client-counselor relationship.
- Ethical guidelines of Counseling
- Types of Counseling
- Different types of psychological tests, their testing procedure, scoring, recording, reporting
- Factors of the abnormal behavior
a) Will I get study material?
Ans. Yes, you will get eBooks, notes, ppt and recordings which you can access from the ABCD application and google drive too.
b) Will a certificate be provided?
Ans. Yes, after the classes and submission of assignments, case study and activities, you will be provided with a certificate which is provided from ICPEM registered under Niti Ayog, Govt. of India. You will get a hardcopy at your doorstep.
c) Can I get placement after this?
Ans. This Certification course is helpful for gaining practical and theoretical knowledge but not for any placement. You can add it as a qualification degree in your resume.
- Students who are interested in psychology, internship, learning clinical aspects, update their existing knowledge in psychology.