About This Course
Counselling is a form of ‘talk therapy’. It is a process where an individual, couple or family meet with a trained professional counsellor to talk about issues and problems that they are facing in their lives. Professional counselling is confidential and non-judgmental. Counselling can provide people with the opportunity to share their views, be heard and gain new perspectives on their situation and experiences. Counselling can help people to gain clarity surrounding issues. Together with their counsellor people identify and work towards achieving the desired outcomes and goals for counselling.
ABCD is offering a master’s course in Counseling to all aspirants who are passionate about psychology and want to pursue a career in psychology. By joining this course, you will be getting a deep understanding of child psychology, adolescence psychology, career counseling, family and couple therapy, guidance and counseling and an additional course in dermatoglyphics.
Who can join?
- Anyone who wants to become a professional in the field of psychology has a knack psychology.
- above 18
- BA and MA graduated students or are currently pursuing psychology, counselors and anyone who wants to learn psychology.
Duration Of this Course:
- 2 Years
Fee structure –
- One Time Payment: 99000/-
- Installment Fee: 112000/-
- First Installment: 30000/-, Second Installment:30000/-, Third Installment:30000/-, Fourth Installment:22000/-.
How will the course benefit you?
- There is an immense need for professionals who can understand the human mind and psychology. With stress levels on the rise in our workspace, Counselors are in high demand. Problems like depression, anxiety, sleep loss and broken relationships impact the personal and professional life of people. Companies also seek the services of good counselors so that the professional competency of the unit does not suffer. Build stronger, more creative problem-solving skills.
a) Will I get study material?
Ans. Yes, you will get eBooks, notes, ppt and recordings which you can access from the ABCD application and google drive too.
b) Will a certificate be provided?
Ans. Yes, after the classes and submission of assignments, case study and activities, there will be an online exam after which you will be provided with a Marksheet and a certificate which is provided from ICPEM registered under Niti Ayog, Govt. of India. You will get a hardcopy at your doorstep.
c) Can I get placement after this?
Ans. This course is helpful for gaining practical and theoretical knowledge but not for any placement. You can add it as a qualification degree in your resume.
- Students who are interested in psychology, internship, learning clinical aspects, update their existing knowledge in psychology.