About This Course
Child psychology is the study of subconscious and conscious childhood development. Child psychologists observe how a child interacts with their parents, themselves, and the world, to understand their mental development. When a child grows up, he must go through the developmental stages, from birth to adulthood, which is of a progressive nature. Besides, a lot of factors including genetics, environmental, and cultural factors influence these developmental stages. Child psychology is important because it can help parents and teachers better understand how their kids tick as well as how best to support them to become well rounded individuals.
This course is designed to provide an opportunity to all aspirants who require valuable and necessary information in child psychology. By joining this course, you will get insight into the nature of children, and childhood in general, as well as the distinct nature of an individual child.
Who can join?
- Parents, caregivers, Teachers, Trainers, Counselors, and Students who wish to upgrade their skills. Anyone who is interested in child psychology.
Duration Of this Course:
- 3 Months
- above 17
BA and MA graduated students or are currently pursuing psychology, counselors and anyone who wants to learn psychology.
Fee structure –
- One Time Payment: 12500/-
- Installment Fee: 13500/-
- First Installment:5000/-, Second Installment:4500/-, Third Installment:4000/-
How will the course benefit you?
-By joining the course, you will be able to understand:
- Skills and Qualities of a child counselor
- Understand the Basics of Child psychology.
- Understand the physical, social, emotional, language and cognitive development in children.
a) Will I get study material?
Ans. Yes, you will get eBooks, notes, ppt and recordings which you can access from the ABCD application and google drive too.
b) Will a certificate be provided?
Ans. Yes, after the classes and submission of assignments, case study and activities, you will be provided with a certificate which is provided from ICPEM registered under Niti Ayog, Govt. of India. You will get a hardcopy at your doorstep.
c) Can I get placement after this?
Ans. This Certification course is helpful for gaining practical and theoretical knowledge but not for any placement. You can add it as a qualification degree in your resume.
- Students who are interested in psychology, internship, learning clinical aspects, update their existing knowledge in psychology.