Professional Development Course
Achieving success in your career requires ongoing training, mentoring, coaching and education which is where professional development comes into play. Also known as continuing education and professional learning, professional development is designed to teach individual the skills needed to succeed in their respective line of work.
Professional learning is more than just training, however, and it’s important for employers, employees, students alike to familiarize themselves with the nuances between these two terms. Today, this is basic need for survival.
It helps you gain recognition and acceptance from the society as well as people around. It plays an essential role not only in an individual’s professional but also personal lives. It makes an individual disciplined, punctual and an asset for his/her organization.
- The concept of success and failure: What is success? – Hurdles in achieving success
- Overcoming hurdles – Factors responsible for success
- What is failure – Causes of failure
- Tips of getting Success
- SWOT Analysis
2. Attitude & Motivation
- Positive Attitude
- Negative Attitude
- Concept of Motivation
- Importance of Self-Motivation
- Factors leading to De-motivation
- Do’s and Don’ts to develop positive self-esteem
- Low self- esteem – Symptoms – Personality having low self-esteem – Positive and negative self-esteem.
- Interpersonal Relationships – Defining the difference between aggressive, submissive, and assertive behaviours – Lateral thinking.
4. Other Aspects of Professional Development
- Body language
- Conflict and Stress Management
- Decision-making skills
- Leadership and qualities of a successful leader
- Character building
- Time management Work ethics
- Good manners and etiquette.
- Resume building
- The art of participating in Group Discussion
- Facing the Personal (HR & Technical) Interview Frequently Asked Questions
- Mock Sessions