- The concept of success and failure: What is success? – Hurdles in achieving success
- Overcoming hurdles – Factors responsible for success
- What is failure – Causes of failure
- Tips of getting Success
- SWOT Analysis
2. Attitude & Motivation
- Positive Attitude
- Negative Attitude
- Concept of Motivation
- Importance of Self-Motivation
- Factors leading to De-motivation
- Do’s and Don’ts to develop positive self-esteem
- Low self- esteem – Symptoms – Personality having low self-esteem – Positive and negative self-esteem.
- Interpersonal Relationships – Defining the difference between aggressive, submissive, and assertive behaviours – Lateral thinking.
4. Other Aspects of Professional Development
- Body language
- Conflict and Stress Management
- Decision-making skills
- Leadership and qualities of a successful leader
- Character building
- Time management Work ethics
- Good manners and etiquette.
5. Employability Quotient
- Resume building
- The art of participating in Group Discussion
- Facing the Personal (HR & Technical) Interview Frequently Asked Questions
- Mock Sessions
There are no reviews yet.