Three essential components are attributed to parenting which further emphasizes the importance of parents. They include:
- Care: Caring parents protect their children from any sort of physical, mental, or emotional harm. In other words, it enhances and improves the emotional and physical health of their children.
- Protection: Parents protect their children by setting safe boundaries for them. Children would know from an early age that what they are allowed to do and what not. They will also learn, in this way, the social and cultural ethics of their society.
- Development: It accounts for working on the potential of children in a constructive manner. Furthermore, the enhanced potential results in increased better opportunities for the child in the future.
We are covering three phases of parenting for-:
- Parenting for Kindergarten
- Parenting for Teenager
- Parenting for Adolescence