The Parent-Child Relationship is one that nurtures the physical, emotional and social development of the child. It is a unique bond that every child and parent will can enjoy and nurture. This relationship lays the foundation for the child’s personality, life choices and overall behavior.
Some of the benefits include:
▪ Young children who grow with a secure and healthy attachment to their parents stand a better chance of developing happy and content relationships with others in their life.
▪ A child who has a secure relationship with parent learns to regulate emotions under stress and in difficult situations.
▪ Promotes the child’s mental, linguistic and emotional development.
▪ Helps the child exhibit optimistic and confident social behaviors.
▪ Healthy parent involvement and intervention in the child’s day-to-day life lay the foundation for better social and academic skills.
▪ A secure attachment leads to a healthy social, emotional, cognitive, and motivational development. Children also gain strong problem-solving skills when they have a positive relationship with their parents.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings
- Duration : 10 week
- Assessments : Self