Parents play the most important role in the overall development of their child. It is the right guidance of parents that develops the character of the child. Parenting is an ongoing job. It is not something you can get away from once the time comes, because children need their parents from time to time, to stay on the right track. Here’s all that you need to know about the role of parents in the development of their child.
Three essential components are attributed to parenting which further emphasizes the importance of parents. They include:
- Care: Caring parents protect their children from any sort of physical, mental, or emotional harm. In other words, it enhances and improves the emotional and physical health of their children.
- Protection: Parents protect their children by setting safe boundaries for them. Children would know from an early age that what they are allowed to do and what not. They will also learn, in this way, the social and cultural ethics of their society.
- Development: It accounts for working on the potential of children in a constructive manner. Furthermore, the enhanced potential results in increased better opportunities for the child in the future.
We are covering three phases of parenting for-:
- Parenting for Kindergarten
- Parenting for Teenager
- Parenting for Adolescence