Certified Course in Emotional Intelligence
EQ techniques is about reading everyone you meet, not assuming that everyone will respond the same way to your approach. Many people who are charismatic and seem to have high EQs can become arrogant, believing that their ability to read and influence several people in a certain way means that they will be able to read and influence all people in that same way. True Emotional Intelligence requires that you recognize the individual in front of you, not simply what the majority of people think or want.
- Lesson 1: Understanding Emotional Intelligence.
- Lesson 2: Personality and EQ.
- Lesson 3: The Ability Model of EI.
- Lesson 4: The Trait Model of EI.
- Lesson 5: The Mixed Model of Emotional Intelligence.
- Lesson 6: The Bar-On Model of Emotional Social Intelligence and the Genos Model.
- Lesson 7: Criticism of the Theoretical Foundation and Measures of Assessment of Emotional Intelligence
- Lesson 8: Emotional Intelligence, Personality Disorders, and Individuals on the Autism Spectrum
- Lesson 9: EQ and Personal Relationships
- Lesson 10: Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
- Lesson 11: Improving Your Emotional Intelligence