Child Psychology Course Certification
Understanding the normal and abnormal psychological patterns of a child can help parents understand how to best communicate and connect with their child, teach their child coping mechanisms for managing emotions, and help their child progress and thrive in each new developmental stage.
Child Counsellor can also identify abnormal behaviours early, help detect the root of common behavioural issues such as learning issues, hyperactivity, or anxiety, and help children work through early childhood trauma. They can also help to prevent, evaluate, and diagnose developmental delays or abnormalities.
What is child psychology?
· Role of child psychology
· Code of conduct
Related to the topic
· Prenatal development
· Risk factors
· Stages of development
· Reflexes and milestones
Cognitive and Language development
· Theories of cognitive development
· Stages of cognitive development
· Factors affecting cognitive development
· Theories of language development
· Factors influencing language development
· Stages of language acquisition
Social, emotional and moral development
· Attachment styles
· Aggressive behaviour and bullying
· Parenting styles
· Parenting and culture
· Role of school and parents